At Alexander & Schmidt we work with the nation’s leading brokers and several Fortune 500 carriers to deliver high-quality risk assessments for Underwriting and Loss Control on a variety of Environmental Liability lines.
Lines of business routinely surveyed include:
- Contractor Pollution Liability (CPL) Claims Made
- Contractor Pollution Liability (CPL) Occurrence
- Environmental Impairment Liability (EIL) Claims Made
- Environmental Professional Liability (EPL)
- Owners and Contractors Protective (OCP)
- Environmental General Liability (EGL) Claims Made
- Environmental General Liability (EGL) Occurrence
- Products/Products Pollution Liability Claims Made
- Products/Products Pollution Liability Occurrence
Some of the certifications held by our loss control field consultants include:
- Certified Safety Professional (CSP)
- Certified Professional Environmental Auditor (CPEA)
- Certified Fire Protection Specialist (CFPS)
- Associate in Risk Management (ARM)
- Chartered Property Casualty Underwriter (CPCU)
We conduct on-site visits to company locations, job site visits to contractors, and also conduct environmental liability phone surveys with our expert staff. We can utilize our assessment forms, your forms, or customize any form to meet your individual needs.
We invite you to contact us today to see how our program specialists can help you improve underwriting decision making and accomplish lower loss ratios in your program business.